Christmas is just around the corner and I bet your slowly starting to panic of what you should buy that special person. Therefore I present you THE ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDER FOR HER. Whoever it is – mum, sister, gran, best friend, girlfriend and any other special lady in your life. Wether she’s into her makeup or sports I’m sure you will be able to find her the perfect gift.
1. Yves Saint Laurent – Black Opium Eau De Parfum 30ml – £42.30 It was definitely one of my favourite presents I got last year for Christmas and for sure I will be repurchasing it as soon as I run out as it has become my signature scent. Available at Boots in store and online.
2. Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette – £38.50 Just like any other girl I love make-up and what I love even more is a variety. In this specific pallet you will find a variety of colours from lights to darks however it is all matte shades. If the receiver prefers some shimmer I recommend any of the Naked palettes. Available at FeelUnique.com
3. Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara & Mini Rouge Pur Couture Christmas Set – £25
If you are undecided what make-up you should get her then it’s worth choosing a gift set. Just like this luxurious YSL set that comes with a mascara and a classic red lip – you can never go wrong with that. Available at Debenhams in store and online.
4. Lush ‘Rosie’ Gift Set – £24.95 Ain’t no girl that doesn’t love a pamper night. 5 items inside the flowery box – bath bomb, shower gel, shampoo bar, body conditioner and a bubbleroon (no it’s not food!) If you don’t like the sound of flowers they got plenty more to choose from. Available at Lush in store and online.
5. Baylis & Harding Signature Collection House of Home Fragrance Set – £15 A pamper night can’t be complete with some lit candles on the side of the bath tub. Available at Debenhams in store and online.
6. Victoria Secret Satin Kimono – £45 Nothing makes me feel more glamours than wearing on a satin kimono whilst drinking smoothie and reading Vogue magazine on Sunday morning. Available at Victoria Secret in store and online.
7. SkinnyDip Cosmo Makeup Bag – £12
A makeup bag is an essential for every girl. You can play around with choosing the perfect one as theres so many different colours, textures and also shapes and sizes that you can chose from. My favourite makeup bags are from Skinny Dip as they have super funky patterns and colours – plus they are an amazing quality. Available at SkinnyDip in store and online.
8. Ohh Deer White Marble Daily Journal – £16
I don’t really know why but I love getting journals or calendars for Christmas, I guess it’s a way of trying to make my life so what organised. If that’s the case then I might as well write all of the important thoughts in a marble journal. Available at Urban Outfitters in store and online.
9. LuMee Perfect Selfie iPhone Case – £50
Okay I know what you’re thinking. £50 for a phone case is ridiculous, like c’mon I’m sure I can get a much nicer looking phone case under £10. However it’s not just a case to protect my phone…no no. With this phone case I will be one step closer to achieving the perfect Kim Kardashian selife in hopes to break the internet. Available at Urban Outfitters in store and online.
10. Last, but certainly not least is to create a memory jar. Filled with your favourite memories with that person or reasons why you love them. You can go crazy with making it very personal and unique by adding colours, fabric, glitter etc. It might seem very cheesy yet it’s the meaning and the reason behind the gift that counts.