Before each month I am going to be creating a monthly wish list – basically all of the clothes/accessories I would like to buy that month and by the end of the month I will show you everything that I have managed to buy.
- PUBLIC DESIRE Natalia Square Toe Long Boots in Black Faux Suede – £39.99
I have been wanting to get a pair of over the knee boots for such a long time but every time I find a pair they are either way too long or just too expensive so when I found these on the PD website I was over the moon. They are out of stock at the moment but come back in stock on the 4th November.
2. PUBLIC DESIRE Cayden Heeled Sock Boots in Black Stretch – £39.99
I have been seeing this style of boots everywhere and I think they are very faltering on the foot and making your legs looks longer. These sock boots can be either dressed up or down.
3. TOPSHOP MOTO Slogan Ripped Mom Jeans – £46
4. TOPSHOP Fall Floral Embroidery Mom Jeans – £60I am a massive sucker for Topshop’s jeans probably because they are the only jeans that fit my waist and are also long enough for my legs. Over the summer I managed to get out of the skinny jeans zone and try out mom jeans and ever since I did I have been obsessed. These two pairs of mom jeans caught my eye for their uniqueness and especially the fact that embroidery is a huge trend this fall. The slogan mom jeans would look grate with some fishnet tights underneath and peak from the waist.
5. MISSGUIDED Faux Leather Mini Skirt in Black – £18
I have been wanting a leather skirt for such a long time now but I could never find one that is tight enough for just had some zips on the side whereas I just wanted plain faux leather and most of the ones I have found were £25 and up. Until I came across this one from Missguided for an amazing price and from the pictures I can tell it’s amazing quality faux leather.
6. FOREVER 21 Deep Lace-Up Top – £15
I have been seeing this style of top all over the internet and fell in love with it straight away but could never find it anywhere that sells it. I don’t usually shop at Forever 21 but I saw an advert on my FB with this top and clicked on it immediately. As it is a deep neck top it would look incredible with a lace bralet peaking from underneath to give the top a more feminine touch.
That’s it for my November Wishlist, it’s not a lot as I am trying to save some money for upcoming Christmas.